Helping Your Nonprofit Shine!
Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Grant writing and consulting
- Fundraising projects
- Event planning
- Design (flyers, social media banners, annual reports, etc.)
- Social Media
- Website management
- Outreach projects
CK Nonprofit Services, LLC
Chelsey Keesy is from Bardstown, Kentucky and attended Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond. She is currently the Development Director at Radio Eye, a nonprofit audio information service for people who are visually impaired or anyone who is unable to read printed material.
Chelsey currently serves on the board for Be Bold as secretary and is on the advisory committee for the Plantory's Get on Board program. She is a member of Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, on the scholarship committee of the Bluegrass Association of Fundraising Professionals, a graduate of the Get on Board program (2013), and a member of the Lexington Lions Club.
Professional accomplishments include:
Bluegrass Council of the Blind
- Assisted in raising over $160,000 in grant funds, $54,000 of that being new grant funds
- Implemented new funding projects such as Vehicles for Charity, Kroger Community Rewards, AmazonSmile, and various restaurant dining days
- Helped plan the annual SEE Cruise event, assisting with silent auction and raffle donations, sponsorships, volunteer coordination, and flyer/social media designs
- Increased people reached through social media and newsletter by 150%
- Implemented direct mail and email campaigns
- Designed logos for the Blind Services Coalition of Kentucky and the Eye Opening Symposium