Chelsey Keesy is from Bardstown, Kentucky and attended Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond. She is currently the Development Director at Radio Eye, a nonprofit audio information service for people who are visually impaired or anyone who is unable to read printed material.
Chelsey currently volunteers for Girls on the Run Louisville. She is a member of Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, on the scholarship committee of the Bluegrass Association of Fundraising Professionals, a graduate of the Get on Board program (2013), and a member of the Louisville Downtown Lions Club.
Professional accomplishments include:
Bluegrass Council of the Blind
- Assisted in raising over $160,000 in grant funds, $54,000 of that being new grant funds
- Implemented new funding projects such as Vehicles for Charity, Kroger Community Rewards, AmazonSmile, and various restaurant dining days
- Helped plan the annual SEE Cruise event, assisting with silent auction and raffle donations, sponsorships, volunteer coordination, and flyer/social media designs
- Increased people reached through social media and newsletter by 150%
- Implemented direct mail and email campaigns
- Designed logos for the Blind Services Coalition of Kentucky and the Eye Opening Symposium
Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Grant writing and consulting
- Fundraising projects
- Event planning
- Design (flyers, social media banners, annual reports, etc.)
- Social Media
- Website management
- Outreach projects
CK Nonprofit Services, LLC
Helping Your Nonprofit Shine!